Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Welcome to kookiecookies~

Hello~~

Welcome to my absurd blog/? I'm here just for having fun. Well, this blog will share an info, lyrics, profile or anything. This is fangirl account. Lol. Oh anyway, I haven't introduce my self. So, lemme then. My name is Dina Agustina, people calls me Dina. But here, just call me Nana alright? Please- it isn't Nana dalem/?. Okay, I live in Jakarta, Indonesia with my mom and two sisters. And I'm studying at 104 SHS now. I'm 99 liner and please dun call me eonnie, I hate being old T.T 

If you wanna knows me more, you can visit my instagram www.instagram.com/dinagstn21 or twitter @_dinagstn21 and lets be friend;)

Okay, I think its enough. Enjoy my blog and thanks for visiting my blog. Kamsahamnida yeorobeun ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment